Losing a loved one is never easy. Knowing that their death could have been prevented, that they were killed due to the negligence of another, would be even harder. If you lose a loved one because of the negligence of an individual, company, or agency, you could have a wrongful death claim on your hands. What is a wrongful death claim? A wrongful death claim is a civil action, normally brought forth by relatives of … Continue reading
Search Our Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Messina Bulzomi Christensen is an experienced and…
- Medical malpractice vs. medical negligence
- Survivor and family of murdered victim file suit against the state
- Review Us
- Contact Us
- Would you make a good juror?
- Should terminal patients have the right to die?
- "Defective" roads can lead to disaster for drivers
- Legalized marijuana and your job?
Sign up for E-news!