Losing a loved one is never easy. Knowing that their death could have been prevented, that they were killed due to the negligence of another, would be even harder. If you lose a loved one because of the negligence of an individual, company, or agency, you could have a wrongful death claim on your hands. What is a wrongful death claim? A wrongful death claim is a civil action, normally brought forth by relatives of … Continue reading
Search Our Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical malpractice vs. medical negligence
- MBC is an experienced and respected Washington Sta…
- Get the school year off to a great start - safely
- John Messina
- Stephen Bulzomi
- Are you responsible if guests drive drunk?
- Contact Us
- About Our Practice
- October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- About MBC
Sign up for E-news!