Losing a loved one is never easy. Knowing that their death could have been prevented, that they were killed due to the negligence of another, would be even harder. If you lose a loved one because of the negligence of an individual, company, or agency, you could have a wrongful death claim on your hands. What is a wrongful death claim? A wrongful death claim is a civil action, normally brought forth by relatives of … Continue reading
Search Our Site
Top Posts & Pages
- MBC is an experienced and respected Washington Sta…
- Medical malpractice vs. medical negligence
- Contact Us
- John Messina
- Car Accident
- No long term disability for police officers suffering from PTSD
- Stephen Bulzomi
- Lawyers have nothing on this shark. Meet the Megalodon.
- Interesting Declaration of Independence Facts
- Laparoscopic surgery part 1
Sign up for E-news!