R & B singer and actor, Raz-B (born De’Mario Monte Thornton) who had been in a coma since Friday morning, has regained consciousness, is smiling and responsive. A bottle was smashed in his face Thursday night when he tried to break up a fight that erupted in the club in which he was performing. He was taken to the hospital for minor surgery on his lip and released, but was brought back the following morning … Continue reading
Search Our Site
Top Posts & Pages
- MBC is an experienced and respected Washington Sta…
- Medical malpractice vs. medical negligence
- Should terminal patients have the right to die?
- Contact Us
- John Christensen
- Practice Areas
- Sex crimes on campus and student's rights under Title IX
- Request a Case Review
- 7 campus crimes & 20 ways to avoid being a victim
- Should terminal patients have the right to die? October 21, 2014
- The Walking Ed: using zombies as an educational tool October 16, 2014
- Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse October 9, 2014
Sign up for E-news!